Working With UsHolloway Schulz & Partners can benefit you in your job search by leading you to employment opportunities that are not advertised in the open market. We obtain access to these positions from employers who retain us to find the most appropriate candidate. We place individuals in permanent and contract opportunities in a wide range of industries and disciplines.
The first step to working with us for the purpose of finding a new job starts with your resume and cover letter, which acts as a brief introduction by outlining your current requirements and desires. Information which assists us includes salary expectations, possible geographic restrictions or desires, any education that is not stated on your resume, a willingness to work part-time, full-time, or on a contract basis, and what position(s) you are currently seeking.
If you require assistance in preparing your resume, please refer to our Resume Preparation Tips section of our website.
We encourage you to submit your resume to us via e-mail, preferably as an attached document, however you may also reach us via fax or surface mail.
We look forward to reviewing your application to begin the process.
Notes on Working With Us
• There is no fee to our candidates for our services.
• Once your resume is received in our office, it is reviewed by the appropriate consultant. If there is an immediate need for someone with your background and skill set we will contact you directly to set up an interview.
• Please understand that we are retained by client companies to recruit individuals with specific experience and skills. While we carefully review each application, we cannot make any guarantees that we will place you.
• Due to the volume of resumes received, we cannot guarantee that all correspondence will be replied to, however all resumes are kept on file, in confidence, and contact will be made as suitable prospects arise.
• Once you have registered with us, it is not necessary to follow-up on a daily basis. We do review our database against each new job assignment. If you do see an advertisement or a listing on our website that you are interested in, please contact the recruiter who has the listing.
• When you attend an interview with us, please bring a "clean" copy of your resume with you. We ask that you come early and be prepared to complete one of our confidential registration forms. This will not take long and will assist us in capturing all of the information we require in assisting you.
• We DO NOT present you to a potential employer without your consent.
• We DO NOT contact references and/or previous employers until you have given us permission to do so.
• When we send you on interviews with our clients, please remember that the consultant needs prompt and detailed feedback from you in order to manage the placement process. We are in regular contact with our client and able, in turn, to provide feedback to you. Lack of communication can lead to misunderstanding.
• If you obtain a position through other means after registering with us, we would appreciate it if you advise us so that we may inactivate your file.
• If, at a later date, you wish to re-open your job search, please notify us and provide us with an updated resume.