|Job Title:||Mortgage Officer/Analyst
|Job Category:||Administrative Support
|Job Type:||Full Time
|Company Info:||Our client, a recognized leader in Canada’s private real estate lending industry provides innovative short term financing for commercial properties in major centers across Canada and the western United States. This company applies rigorous institutional grade underwriting to generate attractive yields and stable income streams for their investors, which include some of Canada’s largest pension funds. The firm funded new loans comprising $450 million in 2011 and its momentum continues to build into 2012.
We are currently sourcing a Mortgage Officer to join its growing lending team in Vancouver.
Working in a team atmosphere along with other Mortgage Officers, Originators and Senior Management, the Mortgage Officer will primarily assist in the analysis, evaluation and underwriting of new mortgage-secured lending opportunities across Canada.
|Job Description:||- Prepare pro-forma valuations of real estate assets for financing purposes
- Conduct real estate market and economic research and analysis
- Analyze and evaluate due diligence materials, real estate business plans, and market Intel
- Compose investment committee submissions and financing contracts
- Provide assistance during investment committee presentations
- Monitor loans in the existing loan portfolio and assist in renewals/repayments
- Complete site inspections on an infrequent basis
|Required Skills:||- Must possess an Undergraduate Degree in Commerce/Business Administration with a Major in Real Estate and/or Finance
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in MS word and MS excel
- High self-confidence and ability to work in a fast-moving, high-energy, entrepreneurial team environment
With nearly 40 years of executive recruitment experience, Holloway Schulz & Partners is one of the most well-known and reliable executive search firms. Since 1972, the company has successfully placed over 13,000 people and developed many solid business relationships, earning the reputation as a professional, ethical and results-oriented recruitment firm. We offer an extensive resource network to be able to identify and attract high-caliber candidates worldwide.
Interested? Please send your resume with a cover letter discussing your skills and experience relating to this position to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.
We appreciate your interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted
Holloway Schulz Vancouver
505 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V7X1M4
Phone: (604) 688-9595 x303
Phone 2: (604) 688-9595
Fax: (604) 688-3608